This programme is for those who already have experience managing services, typically service manager, registered manager , head of service level (or equivalent in the independent sector) or operations manager who have the ambition and potential to progress to the most senior positions in social care.
This programme will:
- Develop your leadership potential as a social care professional
- Extend your capabilities to lead in a complex and changing environment
- Increase your confidence and leadership knowledge
- Develop and utilise networks of both formal and informal support
It’s designed to be thought provoking and is tailored to your needs.
The programme is for:
- Already have experience of managing or leading a serviceService Managers in small and medium sized organisations
- Experienced Operational or Registered Managers
- Would like to play a larger part in the delivery of high-quality care
Employers who want to:
- Improve outcomes for diverse communities
- Ensure their leaders can cope with the changes in care delivery
- Have access to a leadership programme to support their own talent management arrangements
- Delivery of a significant project
How you benefit:
Learners attend a two day residential at Warwick University in Coventry at the beginning of the programme and a ½ day review at the end of the programme, which will take place in London. In-between you will be required to attend four learning days. In addition learners receive one to one coaching.
You shape your own structured learning journey. With your commitment, we will encourage you to:
- Develop your own authentic leadership style, explore its effectiveness in a complex, changing environment
- Improve your ability to develop high-performance relationships, teams and partnerships
- Meet the challenges of leadership, reform and transformation within social care
- Track the impact of the programme during and after the modules
- Productivity and effectiveness is increased
- Show a commitment to effective leadership and personal development
- Build a network to support you in your career
This programme also includes two coaching sessions, a professional mentor and a project.
Dates and fees:
- 16 & 17 April 2013 Warwick University
- 15 May 2013 London
- 18 June 2013 London
- 16 July 2013 London
- 17 September 2013 London
- 17 October 2013 London
The current programme is now closed
Contact us if you are interested in joining the next cohort
Please Note: Only People who have completed the application form and have been selected for the BAME course can use the online payment method below.