Membership for organisations
Member organisations receive support in their commitment to delivering excellent care at a time of change in the social care sector.
Who should join
Members can access products and services that can help their organisation. Membership is suitable if you are:
- A social care employer
- A commissioner
- A trainer
- An advocacy body
- A user-led organisation
- A lobbying group
- Membership is also available for individuals.
How you benefit
Membership gives you access to real, practical support for your organisation and a forum for exchanging news, information and tips on good practice:
- Employers - We can help you develop and extend the skills of your staff team in leadership and management.
- Commissioners - We can help you and your team develop good practice in social care commissioning and service delivery.
- Trainers - We can link you with employers and new clients through our Endorsement Framework.
- Benefits you receive
- Discounts on Skills Academy learning and training programmes.
- Discounts on Skills Academy conferences, seminars and other events.
- Breakfast networking meetings with social care professionals from across the sector.
- Regular updates on UK government social care policies and programmes.
- Access to articles, publications, case studies and white papers from the Skills Academy and our membership.
- Dedicated email information service to answer your queries on any adult social care topic.
- Access to our jobs board, where you can post your job adverts for free.
- We’ll also help you network and form partnerships with other social care professionals.
What it costs
The annual membership fee for organisations depends on your budget/turnover.
Remember, if you are already a member of ECCA, SCA, NCF or the NCA, you are automatically a member of the Skills Academy.
There is a 20% discount for members of UKHCA.
Annual budget / turnover and corresponding membership fee.
Up to £500,000 -
£500,000 to £1m - £275
£1m to £5m - £350